Police and Fire – Retiree Change Forms

The following forms are for retirees of the City of Grand Rapids Police & Fire Retirement System. Forms may not be submitted electronically. Please complete the form(s) you need, print, sign, and mail to:

City of Grand Rapids
Retirement Systems Office
233 East Fulton, Suite 216
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Changes received by the middle of the month can be implemented for the check payable at the end of that month.

Contact the Retirement Systems Office at (616) 365-5015 if you have any questions